- You can opt-out of most communications from PostRSS.com. Please see the Settings tab for more.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. PostRSS.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
Content on the Services
- All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk.
- We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will PostRSS.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere.
- You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
- This license is you authorizing us to make your content available to the rest of the world and to let others do the same. But what’s yours is yours – you own your content.
- You agree that this license includes the right for PostRSS.com to make such Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with PostRSS.com for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use.
- PostRSS.com has an evolving set of rules for how API developers can interact with your content. These rules exist to enable an open ecosystem with your rights in mind.
- Such additional uses by PostRSS.com, or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with PostRSS.com, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services.
- We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
- You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users and our third party partners. You understand that your Content may be rebroadcasted by our partners and if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use, it may subject you to liability. PostRSS.com will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by PostRSS.com in accordance with these Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit.
- PostRSS.com gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software that is provided to you by PostRSS.com as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by PostRSS.com, in the manner permitted by these Terms.
- All right, title, and interest in and to the Services (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of PostRSS.com and its licensors. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the PostRSS.com name or any of the PostRSS.com trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding PostRSS.com, or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
Restrictions on Content and Use of the Services
- We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services and to terminate users or reclaim usernames. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of PostRSS.com, its users and the public.
- Except as permitted through the Services (or these Terms), you have to use the PostRSS.com API if you want to reproduce, modify, create derivative works, distribute, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, or otherwise use the Content or Services.
- You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services: (i) access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, PostRSS.com’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of PostRSS.com’s providers; (ii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures; (iii) access or search or attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by PostRSS.com (and only pursuant to those terms and conditions), unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with PostRSS.com (NOTE: crawling the Services is permissible if done in accordance with the provisions of the robots.txt file, however, scraping the Services without the prior consent of PostRSS.com is expressly prohibited); (iv) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; or (v) interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.
- For Facebook Platform Policy 8.5 states: Don’t include third-party ads in posts, notifications, requests, invites or messages.More specifically, it appears as if posts or photos published by PostRSS app include ads. This is not allowed. All users what not accept this rule will be disabled for posting to Facebook.
- Posting to Facebook groups is alowed if you have full Admin rights.
- We not accept multi account’s creation with migrating same social network accounts to another PostRSS account, all this accounts will be suspanded.
- We not alow for create multi accounts from same IP address.
- PostRSS.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Services to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: (i) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (iv) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion. In appropriate circumstances, PostRSS.com will also terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer. Our designated copyright agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on the Services is:
Attn: Copyright Message
- The Services are Available “AS-IS”
- Your access to and use of the Services or any Content is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services is provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Without limiting the foregoing, PostRSS.com AND ITS PARTNERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. We make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any content thereon. PostRSS.com will not be responsible or liable for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services, or any Content. You also agree that PostRSS.com has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from PostRSS.comor through the Services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
- The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by PostRSS.comof such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
Limitation of Liability
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PostRSS.com AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES; AND (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT PostRSS.com HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
Waiver and Severability
- The failure of PostRSS.com to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence. All claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with the Services will be brought solely,and you consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum. If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of a federal government entity that is legally unable to accept the controlling law, jurisdiction or venue clauses above, then those clauses do not apply to you but instead these Terms and any action related thereto will be will be governed (without reference to conflict of laws) and, in the absence of federal law and to the extent permitted under federal law, the laws.
- We may revise these Terms from time to time, the most current version will always be at postrss.com/terms-of-service/. If the revision, in our sole discretion, is material we will notify you via an firstname.lastname@example.org update or e-mail to the email associated with your account. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
- These Services are operated and provided by PostRSS.com. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
POSTRSS Affilate Anti Spam Policy
We hate spam and spammers!
At POSTRSS, we are very aware of the consequences of spam. POSTRSS won’t, at any cost, tolerate the use of our services to spam people. We want to maintain the highest quality for our tracking links and for tracking links provided to our customers through the use of the POSTRSS platform. Thus, they should not be redirected to spam/blocked, blacklisted, or malware URLs.
What is spam?
In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose. Normally, spam mails contain advertisements or fraud marketing programs which may result in monetary fraud activities.
What is not allowed in POSTRSS?
POSTRSS is a platform to monitor all your marketing campaigns; it is not a platform to spam other users with your marketing links. We keep a record of URLs served through POSTRSS, working to prevent serving spam links to users. While it’s not possible for us to catch every instance of spam, we attempt to eliminate all spam links detected or reported to us:
- You are not allowed to track URLs associated with blocked/reported domains or IPs.
- You are not allowed to use tracking links or pixels created in POSTRSS inside unwanted communications.
If you are not sure about your links or if you think POSTRSS wrongly placed your links in the spam category, feel free to contact our support center and we are happy to assist you.
We don’t support any SPAM in POSTRSS!
If we find that you are spamming, we will take serious actions against your account. Yes, we do hate spammers and we don’t want them in our community. Below are some of the possible actions we retain the right to take against spammers:
- We will block all the links associated with the spamming account
- We will terminate the account without prior notice
- We will not issue any refunds to your account
We have a very efficient team and automatic robots that continuously investigate potential spam links. Before taking any action against your account or tracking links, we will make sure to get as much information as possible regarding the URLs to confirm/assess whether or not the links are spam. Once we reach a decision about spam links or accounts, that decision will be final and irrevocable.
I accessed a spam link which uses POSTRSS, what should I do?
If you find anyone using our service for any kind of spam activities or if you ever encounter a tracking link that redirects to a spam site, please contact us immediately to report spam at firstname.lastname@example.org. The moment we can confirm any reported links are spam we will work to remove them as fast as possible. When reporting spam, please make sure that you include information about the URL and why you think it’s spam. We take all spam reports very seriously and will take serious action against it.
Effective: Martch 23, 2019
Thoughts or questions about these Terms? Please, let us know.
Request for Account Deletion
How do I delete my POSTRSS account?
- You can only delete your account via the POSTRSS website. Deleting your account cannot be undone. If you’re still sure you want to delete your account, fill the Contact Us webform https://postrss.com/#Contacts .
- By sending request for account delete message please write your registered user email address, First and Last name.
- After we receive your request for account deletion your account Suspended for 30 days. This time needed for give you time for Cancel Account Deletion Request. After your account SUSPENDED for 30 days you not posible to login to account. If we not receive Cancel request within 30 days your POSTRSS account will be fully deleted from POSTRSS service.
- After account is deleted User will be informed to registration email about the account and ALL User’s Data is fully deleted from POSTRSS service.
Cancel Account Deletion Request
- You can CANCEL your account at POSTRSS service by filling the Contact Us webform https://postrss.com/#Contacts . By sending request for cancel account delettion message please write your registered user email address, First and Last name.